Issuing Resident Card Replacement (lost/ damaged)

Service Description

If the Resident Card is lost,  it should be reported at ROP then a replacement copy can be issued by ROP.

Also, in case the Resident Card is damaged, the resident is eligible to get a replacement copy. 

The applicant should apply for the service in person at  any of the Civil Status Directorates in the Sultanate. 

  • Beneficiaries
  • Business
  • Community
  • Individuals
  • Fees
  • Applying Duration
5 mins
Applying Channels
| Visit
Required Documents

  • Application form for a new residence card.
  • Original passport.
  • Residency/ ID card in case it was issued previously.
  • Original and copies of the Manpower form after medical examination.
  • A letter from the employer (Government employment).
  • For those with their family in the Sultanate, they need to provide of the original official identifying copies of the family members.

Related Services