Issuance of ID Cards Replacement (lost/ damaged)

Service Description

Any Omani whose ID card is damaged, lost or stolen must report the case to t any Civil Status Directorate/Section and get a replacement. If the damage, loss or theft occurs abroad, the citizen should report it to Oman's diplomatic bodies.

You can download ROP App for both  Android and iOS here:




  • Beneficiaries
  • Community
  • Individuals
  • Fees
  • Applying Duration
Applying Channels
| Visit
Required Documents

  • Original passport in case of loss or theft.
  • The damaged original in case of damage.


Anybody registered in the civil register must report to the civil registrar any change that may take place in their data within 30 days as from the day it occurs.

Related Services